As a truth, you donâ€™t drink water, you only could alive within a week. You still live longer without food.
Because itâ€™s simple that your body is composed of roughly 60% water. And almost your daily activities spend water and your body is dehydrated to some degree, that affect the performance of the majority of body, so your systems do not function as well.
Only one cup of water after a long meeting, a match, a hard workingâ€¦ you feel F5 in stead of food
The best rules of drinking water
- Drink half your bodyweight in ounces of water (if you weight 160lbs, drink 80oz of water each day).
- Drink 2 glasses of water when you wake up to help active internal organs.
- Drink 1 glass of water before meal to help in digestion.
- Drink 1 glass of water before taking a shower to help prevent high blood pressure.
- Drink 1 glass of water before bed to help prevent strockes or heart attacks.
And ways to drink more water
#1. Set your goal each day
If you think drinking 2l water per day is so much, you could lie yourself, you count by glass or bottle and there is 2 â€“ 3 glass per day, itâ€™s more simple.
Or Free apps like Waterlogged and Daily Water help track, store, and analyze your water consumption.
#2. Carry a bottle everywhere
#3. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
Fruits & vegetables are so rich of vitamin & nutrients. Itâ€™s very good for skin & your body. They also contain a fair amount of water, as cucumbers, iceberg lettuce, watermelon (obviously), strawberries, grapefruit, zucchini, radish and celery.
#4. Have a lovely bottle